0Košík je prázdny
AVPro Edge AC-CX100-RAMP
18Gbps Multi-Format Conference Room Switcher / Controllable Class-D Audio Amplifier 2*25W
Otázka k tomuto produktu
Našli ste inde na internete nižšiu cenu?
Odoslať informáciu o produktu známemu
Našli ste chybu?
DatasheetAC-CX100-RAMP Cut Sheet.pdf
Podrobnosti o produkte
ConferX Universal Amplifier
This multi-purpose device serves several functions in today’s classroom, conference room and boardroom and includes an IP controllable 2 channel 25W Amplifier with microphone, line, HDMI and HDBaseT inputs, Full 18Gbps throughout (100M HDBaseT 10.2 Gbps). Outputs are scalable from 2K to 4K and 4K to 2K and there are additional audio outputs for recorders, additional amplifiers, audio matrices or other devices. Full EDID management makes setup a breeze and the on-screen display (OSD) provides critical information for the system operator and installer. The CX100-RAMP supports both ARC and eARC so all high bitrate audio codecs are supported. A built-in circuit for eARC automatically detects delay information from the display and corrects time delay up to 170 msec. All of these functions support collaboration for large and small groups!
Key Benifeits of using the AC-CX100-RAMP
1) IP controlled 25 w per channel amplifier - use any control system or webOS to control the amplifier, very easy to integrate into existing rooms and new builds.
2) The product supports audio delay up to 170 msec - This is used for correcting latency associated with eARC. eARC from sink (TV) tells how long video frames take to display in TV (maybe around 2-3 frames = 50msec) and feeds this info to CX100-RAMP – The CX100-RAMP delays by this amount automatically.
3) OSD – Onscreen Display – a robust OSD allows operator and installer see real time data on audio and video signals.
4) Full Smart EDID Management functions - Smart EDID management starts with the unit’s rotary switch. The rotary switch default position 0 is “AUTO SDR”, position 1 is “AUTO HDR” and position 2 is “AUTO HDR 7.1”. All RAMP I/O is automated with respect to one of these 3 positions. The input side is always given the max possible EDID capabilities. Both outputs always scan the sink and optimize the signal for the given display separately. Some smart parameters include upscaling, downscaling, bt2020 support (WCG), deep color supported, HDR, etc., the overriding functions just mean that if AUTO SDR is selected then this will be reflected in the EDID presented to the source. The audio is by default always stereo since RAMP is a stereo amplifier. But it is possible to choose the AUTO HDR 7.1 in case such is needed. EDID tables are also internally manipulated between the HDBT and HDMI ports so that HDBT never gets a real signal over 300MHz while the HDMI input can simultaneously input 600MHz. These EDID settings carry over to the eARC capability table as well.
5) Microphone Input - The microphone input jack is meant for a dynamic microphone and simultaneously for a generic 3.5mm jack to connect an iPhone/Android/etc. for listening to music. The gain setting pot is next to the jack. There is no 48V phantom power for microphone on this product – The CX100-RAMP is designed for a direct jack connection for a dynamic/wireless mic.
6) Audio Line Input - The audio line input is balanced or unbalanced depending on wiring the phoenix plug.
7) Gain and Voiceover - The voice over button mixes the microphone input on top of any currently active audio source. When the voice-over button is pressed you can talk in the microphone and the current audio (line input) will be ducked so the microphone can be heard better. Once you stop talking on the microphone, the active audio will return to full volume. The ducking depth is controlled by the pot next to the microphone jack.
8) Control -
RS-232 (bi-directional)– control HDBaseT input device or control the CX100-RAMP
IR – (bi-directional), with iPass for direct connect to control processor.
IP – a full webOS is provided for controlling all device functions.
Front Panel – controls available for switching audio inputs, mute, gain control and AV source.
Stránky o produkte: