0Košík je prázdny
AVPro Edge AC-CXWP-USBC-T
70m 10.2 Gbps USB-C/HDMI Wallplate Transmitter
Otázka k tomuto produktu
Našli ste inde na internete nižšiu cenu?
Odoslať informáciu o produktu známemu
Našli ste chybu?
|Priepustnosť||10.2 Gbps / 4K60 4:2:0|
DatasheetData Sheet AC-CXWP-USBC-T 9G.pdf
Sprievodca rýchlym nastavenímQuick Start Guide AC-CXWP-USBC-T 9G.pdf
Podrobnosti o produkte
This single gang, HDBaseT wall plate transmitter is a part of ConferX’s line of professional audio video products. Installing this sleek transmitter is a breeze as it’s built to fit in any standard single gang mug ring, but its sleek design is only the beginning. If using the AC-EX70-444-RNE-P, the AC-CXWP-USBC-T is able to transmit an HDMI or USB-C signal over CAT 6a for up to 100 meters when using 1080p, and up to 70 meters with working with 4K. The entire ConferX line of products are built to military grade standards to ensure stable connections for long periods of time. We are so sure about that, it comes with our no nonsense 10-year warranty.
Simplify installations in schools, offices, meeting rooms and huddle rooms. Once integrated into your client’s system he now has the perfect solution for sharing information from any computer or source. This unit is designed to work flawlessly with all PC, VESA and traditional resolutions 4K 60Hz 4:2:0 8-bit & HDR 4:2:2 12 BIT. With the AC-CXWP-USBC-T you get a sleek look your client will like, a stable connection that lasts and a product that works seamlessly with any source you throw at it.
Key benefits of using AC-CXWP-USBC-T:
1) UHD over Category Cable: The length of manufactured HDMI cable is unchangeable after it is made and they are unreliable after about 25FT. Additionally, HDMI connectors can only be terminated in specialized factory environment due to its extremely high frequencies and high density. This does not allow installers or users to remake or make cables on a DIY basis. CAT-6A cables are available widely and can be reworked easily by the installer or end-user.
2) USB-C Video Input: USB 3.1 cables are a versatile version of USB with type C ports commonly found on phones, tablets, laptops, and many other products. These USB 3.1 type C ports are typically used for charging, but they can also output video. There is no need for additional drivers as these devices' primary USB and graphics drivers support the USB video alt modes to transfer video. The USB-C wall plate transmitter has a USB-C video input to connect to any USB 3.1 capable device and transmit up to 4K video.
NOTE: Not all USB-C ports support video and there are many USB-C cables available for purchase. Make sure to use ones that state "USB-C 3.1".
3) Distance: By using AC-CXWP-USBC-T, the transmission distance for HD 1080P is 100 meters (330ft) & 4K is up to 70 meters (230ft)
4) Auto Sensing: This wall plate is designed to be a "Set it & forget it" piece of hardware. When the user plugs in their device, the wall plate automatically senses the signal and makes it active. With indicator lights on the face of the wall plate you know whether or not you have a solid connection or not.
5) Power: No local power required when you use the AC-CXWP-USBC-T. Power is provided by ultra-stable PoE technology. Optionally you can power it locally for use with any HDBaseT Receiver or projector that takes HDBaseT input.
6) Single Gang: Save space and make a squeaky-clean installation with the single gang configuration. This wall plate fits in more places than ever, it’s perfect for mounting in a wall, on a desk or podium top, or any other place where you need a solid and sleek HDMI connection.
Stránky o produkte: