0Košík je prázdny
AVPro Edge AC-EX70-444-TNE
70m 18Gbps 4K60 (4:4:4) HDBaseT Transmitter
Otázka k tomuto produktu
Našli ste inde na internete nižšiu cenu?
Odoslať informáciu o produktu známemu
Našli ste chybu?
|Priepustnosť||18.0 Gbps / 4K60 4:4:4|
Podrobnosti o produkte
A 4K 70-meter audio/video transmitter using HDBaseT technology to distribute signals over standard category cable.
AVPro Edge’s 70-meter 4K transmitter can support long-distance runs of high bandwidth data signals over standard category cable. Professional AV installers will use this device anytime they need to send HDMI signals long distances. This device will convert the HDMI signal into an HDBaseT type that distributes uncompressed video data through walls and underground to areas that are not easily reached.
This device works perfectly with any HDBaseT TV, projector, or AVR, but even more so works with AVPro Edges scaling HDBaseT Receiver (AC-EX70-SC2-R). When paired together you are in full control of the video signals that are passing through, you can input a full 4K60 signal, but scale it to a standard 720p for legacy TVs and projectors.
This transmitter uses ICT Technology to fit the full 4K60 (4:4:4) signal over a single piece of category cable, we do this by lightly compressing any signal over 10.2Gbps to fit through the category pipeline. Because this compression is engineered to not affect the picture quality, you have a near-lossless image on the screen.
Key benefits of using AC-EX70-444-TNE
1) HDBaseT Compatibility: This device works with HDBaseT technology, which means any projector, display, or AVR that has an HDBaseT input can accept a signal from this device. This allows integrators to use professional products built for professional video distribution and not have to purchase an additional HDBaseT receiver unit.
2) Distance: The chipset used in this device allows for the highest quality video signals to be passed very long distances. Full 4K signals can be transmitted 70 meters, while the less taxing 1080p signal can be transmitted a full 100 meters.
3) Slim Chassis: Because of the small form factor and the extremely slim design, this unit can be hidden anywhere. You can mount it to the side of a rack, or under a counter near your source without the end user even knowing it’s there.
4) Control: Get total control with RS232 & IP control for the unit from this TX unit, using HDBaseT functionality to send control signals over the same category cable being used for the video signal.
5) POE: With POE you can power this unit via a receiver unit, or you can use the power adapter that comes with this device to power a receiver on the other end.
Stránky o produkte: